Sunday, January 02, 2011

For Sale

Before I post this nationwide, I thought I'd throw it out there for anyone in my general audience to nab if they wanted it.

As you may have guessed, my dad was a bit of a mad scientist, and built all sorts of crazy things in his lifetime, but one of his passions was building a car from relative scratch... which he did.  Now its cluttering up the garage and my mom would like to find it a new home.

I have all of the receipts for all of the parts on it, and it was also highlighted in a Hot Rod magazine.  It was (when it was finished) street legal and registered with the Indiana DMV.  Its been sitting since my father's death (2001) and I have no idea what condition its in right now.


Its located in Northern Indiana and the buyer will have to go get it, delivery is NOT included in the selling price.  Right now we're asking Best Offer and if you are interested, please contact me at:
meeshka.nova@gmail.com
Subject line: Hot rod for sale





No comments: