Monday, March 29, 2010

Repackaging the Health Care Brand

I recently saw an article in Newsweak (no, that's not a typo, that's my opinion) that Press Secretary Robert (clueless) Gibbs became confused when a reporter in the press pool asked him about "Obamacare". Gibbs quickly responded “Do you mean by that the law that the president signed yesterday?” (because even HE doesn't know what its real name is).

Newsweak goes on to comment that "Obamacare" is the common vernacular used on the interwebs, then went on to advise the President that he'd better come up with a snappy name to fit his unconstitutional massive government rights grab... ok, they didn't say that, I did.

I think its funny that Newsweak felt they needed to teach the President something on "branding" when their lame lib rag is is circling the drain, but whatever.

I'm amazed that our dear leader will be hitting the campaign circuit YET AGAIN to convince the people that the bill he crammed down their throats is good for them.

I picture it going something like this:

1 comment:

Ms. Diva said...

The president ought to be ashamed of himself!!! Different package same crap!!!