Friday, August 14, 2009

Marketing 101


Marketing 101
Originally uploaded by Shmoomeema
The other day I went to purchase the new Michelle Malkin book "Culture of Corruption" at the local Books A Million store.

I stopped in front of the designated conservative "hate speech" section, where Carl Rove, Glenn Beck, and all of the other "fear mongers" were banished and didn't see the book. As I contemplated the possibility that BAM wasn't going to carry the book, hubby called me over to the Obama shrine area and low and behold... there it was, nestled among the "We suck up to Obama so hard we can see out of his throat" section.

Now I have to wonder, was this a mistake, or is there a sarcastic conservative working at BAM that stocked the book there... if so... thanks for the laugh and way to go!

No comments: