Thursday, March 19, 2009

This Is Probably You

Apparently the Missouri State Highway Patrol did research and found that the "Modern Militia" consists of people who:

1.) Belong to a 3rd party, such as Libertarian, and support candidates like Ron Paul and Bob Barr.
2.) Display bumper stickers or cartoons that question the government
3.) Volunteer to do things
4.) Display the "Don't Tread on Me" flag

among other quaint little constitutionally protected free speech, right to protest, right to bear arms things that our founding fathers fought and died to give us.

So, check out the report

Since I am now openly declaring that TODAY I mailed in my change of voter affiliation to Independent, I'm bad mouthing the Government on my blog, and I cartoon about it as well (see below), I expect to have my home declared a "compound" any day now.

3 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

What about a Turbo/Khyra button?

H&K,
Khyra

Tracey and Huffle said...

Do you mean to tell me that the land of the free and home of the brave actually has more than two political parties???

jen said...

tracey: we do. some parties (and their members) are saner than others.